Wednesday, August 6, 2008

up and running...

Okay, so I've been told to start a blog for months now that we have Chloe Bear in our world but quite honestly, I'm not big on these things. However, I recently started filming Chloe with my little digital camera and I can't figure out how to email it to people because the file is too big! Needless to say, I thought maybe a blogspot would allow me to post video clips and then everyone can just watch them on here! Hence the "real" reason that I'm starting this. The reason I titled our blog "our chloe bear" is because her daddy has been calling her Chloe Bear since before she was born and it stuck... so that's just what we call her now!

Chloe Bear is almost four months already (on Aug 8th) and I just can't believe it. She's growing like a weed and I'm trying to mentally and physically capture all her changes in such a short time. She's rolling over now and can stand on her own two feet like a champ! Clearly she's not walking yet, nor do I invite her to any time soon, I like that I can put her down and she stays right where I left her! She's still struggling with the car seat...I can't get more than ten minutes of her sitting there peacefully before she bursts out crying. We haven't made any long road trips lately but we're about to venture to Chapel Hill tomorrow so hopefully we can time it when she's ready for a nap!

At first it was all fist for Miss Chloe but she's now found her thumb! Sometimes she confuses herself with her other fingers, but she eventually gets that thumb in there and boy does she go to town on it! It's so cute to watch because she inevitably gets that thumb in there when her head hits the bed and she puts herself to sleep with it! Too cute.

Okay...I'm off to see if I can figure out how to post a video on here. Reading about Chloe Bear is fun...but watching her is even better! :)

No comments: